Menu

09 October 2012

Trying Something New!

What are the rules for trying something new in your house? We have a 2-bite rule.. And usually the kids like what we are trying.

I haven't ever tried pumpkin butter, but when I saw it at the Ozark Country Market, I knew it just had to be a winner. I mean, I love a pumpkin spice latte, right?! Who doesn't?! So I bought it. And today it is in Olivia's sandwich.

Usually I try to sneak new foods in to lunches and surprise her at school. This morning she caught me making lunch and tasted the butter... And LOVED it! She requested it! :) I love when that happens.

Behold, the pumpkin butter sandwich! Haha! :) with cherry tomatoes, grapes, and corn nuts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Pumpkin Butter sounds heavenly! I must find and try this!! ((LOVE))
    New follower from tiny princess lunch box!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!