Menu

06 December 2012

Christmas Hop

HO HO HO!



Its my second favorite time of year! Christmas (my first favorite being halloween!)!!

My awesome BBFers are doing a hop on what Christmas means to you. Wellllll to me, Christmas means riding all over creation between Arkansas and Tennessee trying to see all of my family and in-laws. Awesome, huh? It means cold weather, crisp coolness, bon fires, marshmallows, hot cocoa, TONS of food, mittens, cute scarves, gifts, and the best of all- surprising my kids with an epic Christmas and seeing their faces light up when they see what Santa brought. Not the true meaning of Christmas, but come on... who doesn't love to see their kids happy?

I decided since there are so many things I love about the holiday- I'll just post a few Christmas-y lunches for the hop! I couldn't decide.

Christmas veggies- tomatoes and broccoli fit the color scheme, right?!

a mitten sandwich, apple sauce with sprinkles, clementine, chili rice chips, and annie's bunnies. the candy cane was just for decoration.

What goes better (or is more festive?) than bacon and chocolate? NOTHING. Snowflake sandwich with PB&Co dark chocolate dreams, sprinkles, cherries, carrots.

I'm a sucker for old fashioned ribbon candy!

These lovely little christmas trees are from my previous post- frozen greek yogurt trees! 

I love Christmas! Here are a few of my older Christmas bentos, just for fun. :)





Please feel free to "like" me on facebook HERE. :) you can also follow me on Pinterest HERE!

NOW for the next part of the hop, click on over to Bentos on the Bayou!

21 comments:

  1. Love them all.. I can see why you couldn't decide! :) LOVE those umbrellas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute lunches! I especially like your snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them all! And, hello? Bacon & chocolate?? YES PLEASE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate and bacon is yummy. Love your snowman sandwich, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the fun ideas :) I totally forgot about ribbon candy. Total throwback!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, so many fabulous lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. Chocolate and bacon...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  8. UM!!! YUMMO! Bacon and chocolate? YES PLEASE! I love all of your lunches! I wouldn't have been able to choose just one either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all beautiful but the bacon and chocolate one is my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baaaccccccoooooooonnnnnnnnnnn.....mmmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah. You totally had me at bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should have flipped that bacon and chocolate lunch... it looks like it's smiiiiiling! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two thumbs up! Great lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow so much choice! They're all great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!