Menu

12 March 2013

Lucky Little Love

Its St. Patricks week! We actually don't really celebrate being non-irish, but this year I would like to do a little more! Tomorrow I am going to hobby lobby to get Olivia lots of fun green stuff to wear to school. :)

I know it hasn't been that long, but I feel like I haven't used an ELB in forever! So I decided that it was perfect for today's lunch.

In this Easy Lunchboxes container you will find:
A shamrock sandwich made with PB&Co. Bees Knees
Carrot chips
Pirate's booty
Green superfood cookies
Blueberries
Green & white nerds candies (just a few!)

Have you ever heard that elephants are lucky? I believe they are. My great grandma had a small statue of a mommy and baby elephant when I was growing up, on the hearth, and I always loved them. To this day, an elephant is one of my favorites, and the fact that they are a symbol of luck and good fortune makes them even better. :) 

I got these elephants at walmart, in the party aisle. They are supposed to hook on your wine glass so you can tell which glass belongs to whom. They came in a package with lots of other animals for about $4. I thought they were perfect for bento!



Have a lucky day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!