Menu

26 August 2015

Minion Morning

Good morning! I know it is Wednesday but today feels shiny and new like a Monday. I think its because my husband came home last night after being gone for 9 days!! We missed him!
My girls are huge daddy's girls, so they were glued to him yesterday from the time he walked in the door until bedtime. :) I love my little family!

So far each kid has been enjoying school! Sophia has cried and didn't want to come home from school both days this week so far! She's not feeling very well this morning unfortunately. 

In Olivia's Lunchbot Uno today she has banana chips, babybel, trail mix, tiny grapes, broccoli, carrots, gummy minions, and sixlets. Its a smaller lunch because she hasn't been eating all of her food the last few days. I don't want to over pack and waste. 

Hope everyone is having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!