Menu

30 March 2012

Foodie Pen Pals!!

Yay! I am so excited to be able to write this post! :) This was my first time to ever participate (even though I've been stalking FPP via twitter for a while!).

My package came all the way from WISCONSIN, from the lovely Kris. My mother in law was at my house when it arrived, and it was really fun to open it with her and check out all the goodies!

I love that she included a little magazine with information about where she lives! :) Reading & eating at the same time is my guilty pleasure! :) 

These things are delicious!

My 7 year old was *so* excited for this. She loves honey on EVERYTHING.


*happy grill dance* Perfect for spring grilling!

And this.. a great companion for my chobani!! <3

Thank you so much KRIS! I love everything I received and I appreciate you taking the time to put the package together!!

If you would like to participate in the Foodie Pen Pal program, you can sign up at The Lean Green Bean Blog!




4 comments:

  1. mmmm that honey sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it! I am so looking forward to more Foodie Penpal fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Thank you for my package that you sent me :) http://gazingin.com/2012/03/30/march-foodie-penpal-reveal/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same fruit strips, they're soo yummm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!