Menu

24 June 2012

The End {Project Shut Up & Eat}

My dads week of having every meal catered is over. :) I hope he really enjoyed it. I asked him a couple of days ago if he could tell a difference in his body, even the slightest. His reply was not really, but he was sleeping better. That made me feel a little discouraged, because, well.. I wanted him to tell me he felt like he had a little more energy, or something.

Then he came home from work one day, and I wasn't there... and he mixed up some greek yogurt with raw sunflower seeds for a snack, instead of grabbing a bag of chips or pretzels.

THAT made me happy. I hope that he will take away a couple of healthier eating habits from this week... and not just go back to his little debbie cakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!