Menu

28 June 2012

Patriotic Bento Blog Hop!

I am participating in the Patriotic blog hop with my Bento Blogger Friends! How lovely!

Red & Blue brown rice (colored with Wilton cake colors), a patriotic cupcake paper filled with black grapes, 3 almond bark covered pretzels, a star (paper) pick with edible yellow glitter and yellow sprinkles to make a [terrible looking] firework. And a sailboat! Because to me, the 4th of July holiday means being on the lake. That is what happens when you grow up in Greers Ferry, Arkansas. Yep. :)

To see another amazing Patriotic Bento, click HERE!


15 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty lunch! I love the colored rice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! Love the idea of colored rice. :)
    Plus those pretzel stars look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely! I love the sailboat and why it's there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation of a firework! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors of the rice are awesome. It pulled the lunch together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your lunch-- love the colors and I love the sailboat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the colored rice. It's perfectly fun & colorful. Happy birthday, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stars are so great! Love the lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little lunch. Love the colored rice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun and full of colors! Love the sailboat on the blue rice too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty lunch... the rice is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks tasty and so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great lunch! I love the red and blue rice and edible glitter was an ingenious idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!