Menu

03 June 2015

2014-2015 School Lunch Re-Cap (and other bits of life)

Well hello there!

It has been a million years (ok, just two).

I can not believe the last time I posted over here was in 2013. So, So sorry for that. Except I did kinda keep up a tiny bit over on the Facebook page.

So much happened, I don't even know where to begin. Maybe a bullet list will work best. :)


  • We worked super hard renovating our historic home in our adorable but not entirely safe historic neighborhood
  • We got right up to the buying point for the home and discovered that there was asbestos and lead paint on the outside of the home and in the structure (window frames, inside and out)
  • We snatched up a realtor (who so happens to be my BFF #CALLCASSIE) and started seeing houses like, that day
  • After a couple of weeks of searching frantically, we found a home we loved in a neighborhood we loved that is so, so safe and lovely
  • WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!
  • We skipped Thanksgiving with our families to move (2014)
  • We are PROFESH at moving and were 100% unpacked in our new home by the end of the holiday weekend (like, 2 days and BOOM! we were home!)
  • Best Christmas ever in our forever home
  • Lots of entertaining in our new home, Vino Leagues, friends for dinner, more friends for dinner :)
Now it is SUMMER VACATION and I'm just sitting here on my couch, in my home, and I'm so thankful. I'm so thankful that this is ours. 

So with all the crazy moving and crazy life going on.. we didn't bento as much as usual. But we still DID bento.. next year there will be more of it. :) 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!