Menu

12 February 2016

ECLP Sticker Love {February}

The title says it all... here's another ECLP sticker love post! Currently obsessing with these!

Loving these 'Be Still' stickers from PlanningFaith!

Also, these elephants from PlanningFaith. I'm not a huge fan of the whole "live laugh love" quote, I think its over used and probably the mantra of every generic somebody out there. However I love elephants and I'm crazy over watercolor right now. 

Navy + Gold = one of my favorite color combos ever. These stickers are from TallulahHoola and I love them!

This gorgeous color scheme is from AddieAndAllie.. and let me just say, so spring!! I'm not going to lie.. I did the first two weeks of February in Valentines themes and I'm sick, sick, sick of the pink. SICK.


And.. lately I've been really obsessed with pineapples. I miss the beach so much, and pineapples make me feel hopeful that I'll be soaking up some sunshine soon enough. Winter is getting me down (even thought is has been a very mild winter here!)

Get these from EclecticallyEmily

LOVE THESE from Poofyfurrs

I love this wash from LoveMyTapes. I have gold pineapple washi already!! :) 


These are very Lilly Pulitzer-esque, and I love them! Get them at RosieRyeAccessories!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!