Menu

19 January 2016

Planner {LOVE} \\ a wish list

I feel like its that time again.. to showcase what I'm loving for my Erin Condren Life Planner! I LOVE my planner and I use it for EVERYTHING. Remember, I love it so much, I bought one for my business partner and BFF Nikki, too!

I love these cleaning stickers from Soda Pop Shop! I'm working on developing a daily routine to help keep my home clean and organized-- cleaning is NOT my strong suit and I've always hated it as long as I've lived. Ask my parents.

I am also SO in love with these fitness accountability stickers from TiendaTita! The colors are so pretty and remind me of beachy-bohemia, which is pretty spot on my personality most of the time. :) 

These are so pretty and inspirational! I'm joining a running clinic next month and I think these are perfect reminders to keep on keeping on! They're from Dixon Doll Creates and I just love them!

These are from DEKDdesigns4life and they're so cute! I'm not all about the pink but the gold on these just draws me in! I like the larger squares that add a big POP to the weekly layout, but are still writeable. 

So those are my favorites right now. Not a huge list but February is LOADED with bright pink and I'm just not that into it. My favorite stickers are silly and motivational. I really want to find some Bob's Burgers themed planner stickers! Maybe I will and then my next favorites list will be ALL BOB ALL THE TIME. hahaha! 

If you LOVE to plan (and love stickers... STICKERS!!) as much as I do, you should definitely grab your own Erin Condren Life Planner! She has wedding planners & teacher planners too! Use my referral code and get $10 off/in freebies! Happy planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!