Menu

14 July 2013

#PastaSaladSunday

Happy Sunday, y'all!

I love Sundays. I love them because I'm excited for a new week to begin. I love church (however, we skipped this morning due to intense amounts of unpacking and little home repairs we needed to do). I love Sunday lunch!

So, I'm going to try to start something. Each Sunday that I can, I'll post a new pasta salad recipe. Pasta salad is super easy, delicious, and fun. It can be gluten free or regular. Its a fantastic dish to bring to your family's Sunday lunch, your church potluck, or an after church picnic with your family.

A couple of weeks ago, one of my offices had a potluck and a baby shower. My super sweet office manager, N, brought a pasta salad that was SO DELICIOUS (and perfect for my then-sore, newly-braced teeth!), I had to re-create it today.

Here's your first #pastasaladsunday recipe!

You will need:

1.5c uncooked corkscrew pasta
1/2c italian salad dressing
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp water
1/2c broccoli, chopped
1 small package cubed cheese
1 package mini pepperonis
1 tomato, diced

cook pasta, drain, set aside.
Mix dressing, oil, water, then pour over pasta. Add broccoli, cheese, pepperonis, and tomato. Toss to make sure everything is coated with the dressing mixture. Serve chilled!


Now, share YOUR pasta salad sunday recipes! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!