Menu

30 March 2020

Home Workout Schedule // Week of 3/30



Hi friends!

One thing I wanted to share more of in this space was fitness/nutrition related information. I have spent so much of my adult life losing weight and gaining it back to lose it again repeat repeat repeat. Consistency is key for a healthy lifestyle, and I'd love to be able to help you achieve and maintain your health goals!

Moderation is my motto. :)

As we enter another week of quarantine, and our gyms are closed, we will be working out at home. Not my favorite thing! I am also doing very light upper body workouts due to my healing broken elbow. I just thought I would share what my workouts will look like this week! We have dumbbells 5#-60#, a tricep bar, plates 2.5#-45#, and a bench in our garage.

Monday: Leg Day (3x10 for everything unless otherwise noted)
Weighted Lunges
Banded Side Squat Walk
Weighted Step-Ups
Single Leg Deadlift with dumbbells
Dumbbell Squats
Weighted Glute Bridges
Weighted Donkey Kicks

Tuesday: Shoulder Day
Standing Overhead Press
Side Lateral Raise
Front Plate Raise
Dumbbell Upright Row
Single Leg Curl to Overhead Press
Shoulder Push-Ups (as able. I tried these earlier this week after getting the OK to train upper body again. My elbow was not as tender as my wrist-- the time I had the splint caused my wrist to swell really badly and it has been quite sore ever since)




Wednesday: Chest Day
Dumbbell Chest Press
Incline Fly
Plate Press Out
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press
Dumbbell Squeeze Press
Dumbbell Pull-Overs

Thursday: Back Day
Bent Over Row
Incline Dumbbell Row
Elevated Plank Hold Row
Renegade Row
Farmers Carry

Friday: Arm Day (light, due to elbow)
Dumbbell Curl
Tate Press
Overhead Tricep Extension
Tricep Kickbacks
Incline Curl

I am also doing the C25K program again, I will begin week 2 this week. Running days depend on the weather! I really don't like running, but Andy does and once we get over this quarantine, 5K season will be here and that is a fun activity we can do together.

What are you doing to stay active this week? During the weekend I hope to throw in a good 3-5 mile hike with the family as well... Arkansas springtime weather permitting, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!