Menu

19 August 2012

FIRST day of SCHOOL!


I think I am probably WAY more excited than Olivia about the first day of school. Probably because I love packing lunches! This year I get to add the amazing Easy Lunch Box to our stash! This week I plan to use the ELB's every day. WOO! :)



This lunch contains white and red raspberries, a piece of fried boneless, skinless chicken with ketchup, 3 baby carrots, assorted cherry tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. It's a pretty simple lunch. Olivia hasn't been eating very well lately, so I think right now less is more. I am also sending a package of Hello Panda cookies for a special first day of school dessert. 


Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. awww super cute! Hope she has a wonderful first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fantastic.
    Ollie has a very very talented and creative momma!
    Miss you cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! You are so lucky to have good eaters :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute lunch! Hope she starts eating better soon. I think that in the summer when they can "graze" they eat less. She'll probably pick back up once she is busy, busy learning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so... I think I'll tell her "your grazing days are OVER!" and see what she says. haha

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!