Menu

22 August 2012

We are Beliebers!


I could NOT resist! Yesterday on the way to school we were jamming out to "Boyfriend" - quite possibly one of the greatest pop songs OF.ALL.TIME. <-- Yeah... I'm not ashamed to admit that I've got the FEVER!


A peanut butter and pumpkin seed sandwich with strawberry fruit leather fever, a few pretzels, red raspberries, white raspberries, watermelon, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, carrots, tomatoes, and ranch. Oh, and the Biebs!


So, Who is your favorite singer (I mean... who is your child's favorite!?)... and how excited would they be to open lunch and see them?!

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable lunch for your little "Belieber", lol. I love your creativity and sense of fun :)

    I’ve awarded you the One Lovely Blog & Very Inspiring Blogger Award! You can find out all about it by clicking here You’re under no obligation to accept it, I just wanted to recognize you :) Thanks for blogging so awesomely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!