Menu

29 August 2012

Labor Day Weekend!

Hooray for 3 day weekends! I hope everyone has an awesome "last" official weekend of summer. And for everyone on the Gulf- stay safe!

It looks like we are going to get quite a bit of rain off of Tropical Storm Isaac... Which is a blessing since most of the natural state is enduring a drought.

Part of this weekend I'll be in Tennessee- and I can't wait! I get to see my BFF and eat at my favorite place AND buy new clothes at my favorite shop! *happy dance*

Olivia will be packing her own lunch on Friday... :) and here is tomorrow's lunch! I'm starting to feel bored with our lunch ingredients, but while we are staying with family, I am trying not to take over the kitchen and stuff the refrigerator and cabinets full of thousands of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!