Menu

24 February 2012

5 Q F {&goals}




1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)? All I have is time alone.. and my favorite way to spend it is a) running or b) geoclique.me

2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it? only chocolate.

3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy? a plane ticket to anywhere but here.

4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself? yes. I quite enjoy it.

5. What company would you want to do a blog review for? Sparkly Soul, Inc., or Spotted Moth!

-------
Spring Break is April 9-13, and I will be lounging (ok, chasing a toddler up and down) on the beach in sunny Florida! 

Which means I have a short time to accomplish one HUGE goal. I want my stomach to be F L A T. 

I am starting the 7dsd Sunday!!! I am excited. This time I will not gag at the thought of ANOTHER salad.  I will stick to my gym schedule. I WILL do more exercise at home. And I will look fabulous on the beach for spring break with my grandparents and kids. <-- I lead a super wild, glamorous life, can't you tell? haha. My bff Suzy lives in Destin and so I think we will stay around that area so I can spend some time with her and so our kiddos can play together!

I'll be checking in here EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. during my 7 day slim down. Recording food, workouts, and staying motivated & on track. I would LOVE for any of you to do the slim down with me! :) I know my friends Beth & Natasha are going to be! If you want to participate in the 7 day slim down but aren't sure what it is, head over to TONE IT UP and find out! Then make the best purchase of your life & get the meal plan! Thank you K&K!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!