Menu

10 February 2012

52:6 & 5QF

ok...
I suck SO bad at getting my week 5 off the camera. because... I haven't yet. Wait, I did, but I haven't even looked at it.
BUT
I do have week 6. :)

I think I showed this photo already this week BUT.. The girls are just *so* excited and that is a huge part of sisterhood.. being excited together over new milestones. I am so happy that I get to be a mommy to these amazing little people. I just wish my husband was home more to see them grow and change.

---
5QF!


1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter? 2-3x a week. I hate being hairy!

2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic? Both. I usually send a ton of cards... We have only been together on Valentines day twice in seven years. This year, the Iraqi government is withholding mail from thousands of Americans.. and so he probably won't get anything that I sent him. He still hasn't received a package and cards from the kids that were sent over a month ago.

3. What are you most looking forward to about spring? Opening the pool so our house will sell faster if it hasn't sold already.

4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself? Full body massages, extravagant vacations with the man of my dreams, tattoos.

5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly? Last year was the first time we ever got a return instead of paying in. We paid off some stuff and I bought some stuff and we saved some. This year it will all go into savings, and probably a vitamix. And a little vacation to the beach with the kids when the husband comes home. Most of it will go into savings though.. the "get kandice the F out of Tennessee fund" haha. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!