Menu

17 February 2012

Meet Elizabeth!

Another lovely Spring Break Bikini Challenge Competitor! :)

^^ Mrs. Elizabeth recently came back from an amazing vacation in HAWAII. She was there the same time K&K were there!! I would have been stalking the stars of Tone It Up, had it been me. :) haha :) 

Starting weight: 198.4

We Aren't Scared Of Sugar: Tell us your favorite motivational quote.
Elizabeth: "If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be?" Maya Angelou

WASOS: What is your favorite healthy recipe?
 
Elizabeth: Roast chicken with spring vegetables. It is so delicious and incredibly filling. It tastes like comfort food but is only 569 calories for a full plate of yum. Recipe listed below.

http://foodnetwork.mobi/quickPage.html?page=24236

WASOS: What is your ultimate fitness goal?
Elizabeth: I would like to be a good role model for my daughter Emma by being healthy and being comfortable in my own skin. I want to show her how to love and take care of herself by example. Also I would like to have a vbac with next baby and believe that losing weight and being as healthy as possible before becoming pregnant again gives me the best chance possible of having the birth I want.


You can keep up with the Spring Break Bikini Challenge by "liking" the We Aren't Scared Of Sugar facebook page HERE. You can also follow the tweeting SBBC girls by following the list HERE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!