Menu

01 February 2012

Meet Aubrey!


This is the gorgeous Aubrey. :) She is my wing man for the challenges I host. I say that because she helps motivate ME a lot. Annnnd she does all the math for me. I am so, so very terrible at math. Even with a calculator. So, having her to back up my numbers (she charts EVERYTHING- so I have something to compare my math with! SAVING GRACE, haha!) against makes my life a lot easier.

Aubrey has been a part of all 3 of my challenges, starting the first one in July '11 weighing in at 175 and finishing at 168. She started the second challenge at 163 and ended at 156. 

Starting weight for the SBBC: 158.8

We Aren't Scared Of Sugar: Tell us your favorite motivational quote.
Aubrey: "No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch."

WASOS: Share your favorite healthy recipe.
Aubrey:  I like to keep it simple.....grilled chicken with grilled squash and zucchini, with some Tony Chachere seasoning

WASOS: What is your ultimate fitness goal?
Aubrey: I want to feel comfortable going for a run in booty shorts and a sports bra

^^ Me too, Aubrey, me too. We will get there! :) 

If you would like to follow Aubrey's journey to an amazing beach bod, you can view her blog HERE. You can also follow her on twitter HERE. You can also add her as a friend on my fitness pal by searching for Aubarnold.

If you haven't already, go ahead and "like" the We Aren't Scared of Sugar facebook page by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!