Menu

20 January 2012

FRIDAY!

Hey there! First, let me start off with this: I did not take a single photo with my nikon this week. which means I don't have a "fancy" picture for my project 52. But I do have a photo I snapped with my iphone that is, to me, the epitome of sisters. Ready? 

my two pretties playing tea party with their morning hair. haha. perfection!

Today is a good day, the realtors are showing my house, and I couldn't be more excited. I hope the people viewing it love it, and want to purchase it. I am so ready for the next chapter of my life! At this point, nothing else matters at all, to me... except getting my family to a location where we can start a new, exciting chapter. I am ready to feel the ocean breeze on my face every day!

"5 crooked Halos" does 5 question Friday every week, and this week I'd like to participate! If you want to play, all you have to do is answer these questions on your own blog, then go link up!

1Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks? Considering the best snacks in my house (to me) are think thin bars, I don't have to hide them. They're protein bars and the kids can't have them. We don't keep a lot of sweets in the house. This week's special treat for them: mini fig newtons. They're in a glass bowl on the counter.

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van? Its in between. I try really hard to keep it clean, my jeep is my precious. :) But it does get crowded with toys and mail every now and then. 

3. Have you ever been to Vegas? We got married there. by Elvis.





4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket? cold room, warm quilt!

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had? I have to say on the way home from London last October!! Somehow we ended up on opposite sides of the plane, same row- and no one would switch us seats!! Ugh! Anyway, the stewardess was so sweet and finally a woman in the middle volunteered to switch after some stewardess coaxing... so we only had to sit with an aisle in between us. It was so frustrating to me... I love airplane snuggles!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your travels, and moving to the ocean. Can we exchange lives just for a few hours so I can experience your awesome life? LOL. Please? =\ No. Ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls look adorable together! My Project 52 post this week is about how motherhood is "mouthy" at www.lucasandmahina.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!