Menu

28 January 2012

Meet Tasha!

Contender number 3 for the Spring Break Bikini Challenge!! :) 


Yes, I stole her facebook profile picture. :)

Starting weight: 164lbs

We Aren't Scared Of Sugar: Tell us your favorite motivational quote.
Tasha:  Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi
WASOS: Tell us your favorite healthy recipe.
Tasha: Right now my favorite (I know it's not a recipe) is Asparagus. Mostly grilled b/c it's fast, easy and delicious but I will take it in any dish. I used to avoid it because of the canned stuff. I never knew it had such amazing potential!
WASOS: What is your ultimate fitness goal?
Tasha: Overall I would like to see my weight decrease by 10-15lbs but that isn't firm. I am in great physical shape but I want to take some extra pressure off of my joints because I have Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis. The longer I am healthier and mobile with my children and husband the better. I went through a two year period where the disease owned me and now I take each day and give it all I have.

You can keep up with the Spring Break Bikini Challenge updates by making sure you "like" We Aren't Scared of Sugar on facebook! Or you can follow the SBBC list on twitter, HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!